Boys Soccer: Any boy interested in playing soccer next year needs to attend a meeting in the HS cafeteria on May 8th at 7:00 p.m.
Make Up Calamity Days: The following days will be used for make up calamity days: 5/30 & 6/2
Flag Corp/Majorette Tryouts: Students interested in trying out to be a part of the 2014-15 award-winning flag corps need to pick up an information packet in the office or in the band room. Clinics for flag and majorette try-outs will take place on Tues. 4/29 - Thurs 5/1. Auditions will be held Friday, 5/2.
Prom/Post Prom: The Junior/Senior Prom will be held on Saturday 4/26 at 8:00 at The Centre in Bluffton. Prom tickets will be on sale Tues, Weds, & Thurs during the lunch hour in the cafeteria. The cost is $12/ticket. The office will also have tickets available before and after school. Students inviting a guest to Prom from another school district or a recent graduate, must complete a Dance Guest form. Post Prom will be held at Ebenezer Church on Phillips Rd. from 11:30-2:30. There is also a Post Prom Permission form being distributed to students on 4/11 at school. Please check the deadlines on the forms and return promptly.
UPCOMING EVENTS FOR SENIORS: (A letter will be mailed in May with more specifics regarding graduation)
- Senior pics for slide show need turned in to Mrs. Cogley immediately along with a baby picture & senior quote. If not turned in by next week, these items may not be included in the slide show/yearbook!
- 5/7 (Weds) Paint the Street from 6:00-8:00 (Students must provide their own paint and supplies)
- 5/18 (Sunday) Baccalaureate Service for Seniors at Ebenezer Mennonite Church at 7:00 p.m.. Contact Cindy Moser or Meg Burrell with questions.
- 5/19 (Mon) Cedar Point Senior Trip (Information will be given to students closer to the trip)
- 5/21 (Weds) Seniors last day unless taking exams then last day will be on Thurs 5/22. (Apollo schedule may be different)
- 5/23 (Fri) Graduation Breakfast & Practice at the high school (tba)
- 5/24 (Sat) Graduation Ceremony 7:00
- Caps & Gowns are in and we are storing them in the high school office. We will distribute them to the students closer to graduation.
- Extra graduation announcements are available in the office for $1.25 each.
Lifeguard Applications: The Village of Bluffton is accepting applications for lifeguards and management for the 2014 pool season (5/24-8/24). Applications are available at www.bluffton-ohio.com or at the town hall in the lobby. Applications are due by 4/11. Please call 419-358-2066 with questions.
- Today for lunch is Beef ravioli, salad, carrot sticks, breadstick, fruit & milk ALA-CARTE: Chef Salad
- Good luck to the JV softball team as they take on Crestview away at 5:00.
- If you are interested in trying out to be a majorette or to be on the flag corp, stop in the office and pick up an information sheet. Clinics start 4/29 with tryouts being held on 5/2.
- Make sure to purchase your prom tickets during lunch today or tomorrow. They are also available in the office before and after school. Cost is $12 per person!! Thursday is the last day you can purchase prom tickets. Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door!!
- TURN IN YOUR POST PROM & DANCE GUEST PERMISSION FORMS BY TOMORROW!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FORM, YOU CANNOT ATTEND POST PROM!
- Good luck to the baseball team as they take on Ft. Jennings at home at 5:00.
- Today for lunch is chicken burrito bowl, rice, lettuce, black bean salsa, chips, fruit sherbet, & milk ALA-CARTE: Cheese breadstick
- All prom permission forms are due by the end of today. This includes Post Prom and the Guest form needed if bringing a guest from another school district or who has graduated.
- TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE YOUR PROM TICKETS!!
- Good luck to the Tennis team as they take on Ottawa away at 4:30.
- Good luck to the baseball and softball teams as they take on Crestview at home at 5:00.
- Today for lunch is shredded chicken sandwich, green beans, tossed salad, fruit, milk ALA-CARTE: Pizza
- Good luck to the softball and baseball teams as they take on Allen East at home at 5:00.
- Good luck to the tennis team as they take on Archbold away at 5:00.
- Good luck on Saturday to the JV baseball team as they compete at Bath at 10:00.
- Good luck on Saturday to the track team as they compete in the Bill Krause Track Invitational in Tiffin at 9:30.
- Prom will be held on Saturday from 8-11:00 p.m. at The Centre. Post Prom will be held at Ebenezer Church after prom until 2:30.
Girls Basketball Open Gyms: Girls basketball open gyms will be held on Tues & Thursday evenings from 6:30-8:00 in the HS gym starting April 1st. Girls entering 7th-12th grade next school year are invited to participate!
Volleyball Open Gyms: Any girl playing HS volleyball next year can attend open gyms on Tues & Thurs from 3:30-5:00. Listen to the announcements on these days to see if there are any time changes or cancellations due to indoor spring sport practices!!
Spring Sports Schedule: The spring sports schedule can be found by clicking on "Spring Sports Schedule" in the right hand column of this page.
Weightlifting: Open lifting for softball, track, or other non-football athletes is at 4:45 on Monday and Fridays and 3:30 on Weds.
FOOTBALL Lifting: Football weightlifting will be held on Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri from 6:15-7:15 a.m. or 3:15-5:00. If 2 hr delay, there is no a.m. lifting.