- Attention Freshman: If you are interested in purchasing an Iron Man Tshirt make sure you pay Jadyn and Katie Burkholder $8 by Monday.
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in purchasing an Iron Man Tshirt you need to sign up in Miss Erford's class and pay $8 to Cobie Mikesell or Maddie Hursh by the end of today!!
- Attention Seniors: If you are interested in purchasing an Iron Man Tshirt you need to give $8 to Meg Burrell today. She will pick up during your English Class.
- Attention Juniors: If you are interested in purchasing an Iron Man Tshirt you need to give $8 to Mrs. Lovell by Monday!!
- Renaissance sign ups will be held during the lunch hour today. The cost is $3. This will cover the cost of the movie on 3/14 and Arby's lunch on 3/18.
- The Academic Team bus will leave at 8:15 a.m. tomorrow morning.
- Attention National Honor Society students, the NHS banquet is this Monday 3/10 at 6:00 at Marbeck Center. All current and new members are expected to attend. Dress Appropriately!!
- Today for lunch is Macaroni & Cheese, broccoli, fruit, roll & milk ALA-CARTE: Pizza
- Happy birthday to Mrs. Garmon and on Sunday to Danny Klingler
- Students attending the Academic Letter Banquet need to turn in their reservation form and money by Monday.
- The post prom committee is selling tickets for an all you can eat pancake breakfast being held tomorrow at McDonalds from 8-11:00. The cost is $6 and tickets can be purchased in the HS office today. PRESALE TICKETS ONLY, there will be no tickets available at the door!!
- Track practice begins Monday. Meet in the HS gym at 3:30. Be prepared to practice outside!!
- Iron Man practice tonight from 7:30-9:00
- Track practice starts tonight. Meet in the HS gym at 3:30. Be prepared to run outside.
- If you did not sign up for Renaissance, see Mrs. Falk today and pay her the $3.
- Any student interested in playing Spring Soccer needs to pick up an information packet in the office.
- National Honor Society banquet is this evening at 6:00 at Marbeck Center. All new and current members should attend. Dress nicely!!
- Today for lunch is salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, peas, peaches, dinner roll & milk ALA-CARTE: Chicken strips
- Students attending the Academic Letter Banquet need to turn in their reservation form and money today!
- Today is the start of mandatory practices for both Tennis & Track!
Spring Sports Schedule: The spring sports schedule can be found by clicking on "Spring Sports Schedule" in the right hand column of this page.
Red Cross Blood Drive: There will be a Red Cross Blood Drive at Bluffton High School in the gymnasium, on Thursday, 3/20 from 8:30- 2:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend. Contact the Red Cross to schedule an appointment.
OWE Silent Auction: The OWE silent auction will be held on Friday 3/28 during the Spring Choir Concert at Bluffton Middle School. The students of the Bluffton O.W.E./C.B.I. Programs are conducting an auction event to benefit the Ronald McDonald House in Toledo. There will be over 70 donated items so stop in and make a bid during the evening.
Cheerleading Tryouts: Any student interested in trying out for cheerleading needs to sign up in the office and pick up an information sheet. Tryouts begin 3/12. Click on "Cheerleading Info" in the right hand column of this page for all the clinic tryout dates!!
Iron Man Volleyball Tournament: The Iron Man volleyball tournament will be held on Weds, March 12 in the HS Gym. Male students will compete against each grade level with the winning team taking on the faculty on March 14th during an assembly. Admission on March 12th is by donation The money raised will be donated to a local charity by the Student Senate.
SENIOR GRADUATION SUPPLIES: Bob Eldridge, our Jostens Rep. will be here on Friday 3/14 during lunch to deliver the seniors graduation supplies (mugs, invitations etc). Your order MUST BE PAID IN FULL before you can receive it. Only cash or money orders will be accepted on delivery day NO CHECKS!! Extra announcements will be available on a first come, first serve basis for $1.25 each. APOLLO STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE THEIR ITEMS AT APOLLO AT THE BEGINNING OF APRIL (DATE YET TO BE DETERMINED). Graduation caps and gowns have been received by the high school office. These will be distributed to the seniors in May!!
CLASS RING SERVICE DAY: The Josten's rep will be here to repair your class ring on Friday 3/14 during the lunch hour. If you want to still order a class ring, bring $50 deposit and see the representative for assistance. Extra packets are available in the HS office.
Pancake Breakfast: The Jr. Class Post Prom committee will be holding a pancake breakfast at McDonalds on Saturday 3/8 from 8-11:00 a.m. Tickets can only be purchased presale for $6 at Ideal Images or at the High School Office. The breakfast includes all you can eat pancakes, sausage patty, and a small drink.
Lifetouch Spring Pictures: Lifetouch will be in on Tuesday, 3/18 to take Spring pictures of any student wishing to be photographed. Picture envelopes are available in the office or you can go to mylifetouch.com using picture day ID #AW013121Y0 and pay for your packet online. If you pay online, make sure to bring your receipt with you when being photographed!
TRACK: The first official track practice Core Conditioning will be held on Tues & Thurs evenings from 8-9 p.m. in the MS cafetorium (all students are invited to attend). Weightlifting will be on M & F at 4:45 and on Weds at 3:30.
Weightlifting: Open lifting for softball, track, or other non-football athletes is at 4:45 on Monday and Fridays and 3:30 on Weds.
FOOTBALL Lifting: Football weightlifting will be held on Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri from 6:15-7:15 a.m. or 3:15-5:00. If 2 hr delay, there is no a.m. lifting.
2013-14 Yearbook Sales: If you would like to order a 2013-14 yearbook, go to smart-pay.com and order one. Yearbooks start at $45 with additional fees added if you want it shipped to your home, name added etc. Yearbooks will not be given to students until August of 2014, however orders and payment must be received ahead of time.